I used the device last night in order to detect hypoxia when I pull my cpap Mask off during sleep. It alarmed twice, Both times my mask was off. I got 6 hours and 45 minutes of cpap time last night- A record for me.
LOVE the device! Wear it all the time and it alerts me when O2 is below set limit. Graphs the results of O2, heart and activity. My only complaint (thus 4 rather than 5 stars) is that it does not always connect with my phone and tells me my Bluetooth is not turned on -- and it IS. In those instances, can not go into dashboard to see my readings.
- the charge last 2 night, it charge quickly
- no problem after a week of use
- work well, alarm came off when O2 reach set number 88%
- the rubber band around the finger, sometime too tight
- the rubber band may not last long, I have a feeling it may break in the future. It would improve the design, if an additional velcro strap is added to make sure the device stay attached to finger during use.
- it takes long sometime for the results to show up on device (it display - - for a while sometime).
- the charting is weak, it would be nice to show low O2 in addition to average.
- It would be nice if an alarm can also be set for heart rate, like 100. It is dangerous if the heart rate at rest stay above 100 or go below 60.
I have sleep apnea and use this to wake me when when my o2 drops to 92.
I have an issue with the app as it seems to be activated all the time, drained my battery, and insists on having location services on. Plus the sleep report is is not accurate because it only records in 1 minute intervals.
However, I give it 5 stars because it is the only comfortable, rechargeable oximeter with an auditory alarm on the market.
I have been using a CMS 50 for monitoring sleep apnea. This device is so much easier to use, it gives a simple graph showing if you have gone below a certain range . It’s great. Nicer to wear than the other device I have.
I have been searching for something like this for a couple of years. My wife has a traumatic brain injury. She has focal seizures that consist of her facial muscles & eyes so they are not as noticeable as a grand mal seizure . We still get out a lot & travel 3+ hours for Dr. appointments. What I like about it is the bluetooth connection to my phone & the app & the alert if her oxygen drops as it does when she has a seizure. I don't have to take her patient monitor with us on trips anymore & the battery lasted the first 12 hour trip we took.
This is awesome. If my Mom gets continuous snoring and cannot get O2 it can tell me in time. But it requires a certain distance, I cannot get the alarm if I am not at home today.
It always works perfectly. The best part is, the alert continues until you turn it off. If it were one ding, I may not wake up. And it would immediately alert again if my oxygen level falls again. This ensures I wake up. If you have someone elderly, sleep apnea, or anyone you need to ensure alive, this is the best product. It has helped us so much and I can finally sleep with peace of mind!
I really like the product. I believe I have found the right solution. In this pandemic time, I have many patients to monitor at home. With oxylink I can see their parameters from my clinic. I would be happy if your app allowed me to see many patients at the same time. Thanks for collaboration
Two Thumbs UP