Please search 'Fitdays' on App Store or Google Play.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download the Smartphone App?
How to activate the scale when first use?
Activate and turn on by pressure sensor.
How to measure the body composition accurately?
- Step on the scale with bare feet. Body composition cannot be analyzed when having shoes or socks；
- Keep the soles of your feet are dry and clean. Make sure the surface of the scale is smooth and free of foreign objects；
- Place the scale on a flat, hard surface. Carpeted or uneven floors may affect accuracye;
- Stand steadily on the scale. When the value in the App stabilizesor the value on the scale screen flashes three times, the measurement is complete;
- Make sure that you stand on the correct electrode area;
- Make sure to enter the correct height and age in order to calculate body composition. For people under 16 years old, the scale can only measure body weight and BMI.
How to change unit from kg to lb?
Change unit in the Fitdays APP, Account → Settings → Switch units → Weight units.
Can I move when taking the measurement?
No. It is recommended to stand in the center of the scale with a stable posture during use or testing. The slight change in the standing posture and position on the scale will affect the sensor and resistance value of the scale, which may cause measurement errors.
Do I have to take off my socks or socks before measurement?
Yes, your skin must be in direct contact with the electrodes of the body fat scale to be tested. If you test with socks on, the body fat scale current will not flow smoothly, and you will not be able to get the corresponding results correctly.
When is the suggested measure time?
It is recommended to take the measurement after getting up in the morning or before going to bed at night when you’re wearing fewer clothes.
Due to the normal metabolism of the human body, a person's weight may differ by about 3.3lbs in the morning and evening. Metabolism will also affect the fluctuation of water and electrical impedance. So we suggest you keep the measurements at the same time every day, which can minimise the deviations that may be caused by natural laws.the normal metabolism of the human body.
Is it ok to measure immediately after strenuous exercise or overeating?
No. Before and after overeating, or before or after exercise, the perspiration and breathing of the human body will cause the loss of water in the body, which may cause a relatively large range of fluctuations in the body data measured by the body fat scale.
Why the scale is producing inconsistent weight?
- Check whether the scale is on a hard, flat surface；
- Check each sensor foot on the back to make sure nothing is stuck to the bottom of it;
- Remove the batteries to restart the scale.
What should I do if the scale doesn't turn on?
- Remove the batteries and put it back.
- Make sure to insert the batteries in the correct direction.
- Change new batteries once the batteries are out of power.