What Does AI ECG Report Include
People can download ECG report after each ECG/EKG measurement with Wellue ECG Recorder with AI Analysis. The ECG report include the following items:
Report Overview include Total Number of Heartbeats, Percentage of Atrial Flutter and Atrial Fibrillation, Maximum Heart Rate, Minimum Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Maximum RR Interval Duration(＞1.5s), Number of Long RR Intervals, Number of Asystole, The longest Asystole Happened (record when it happened).
Record Total Number of Supraventricular Heart Beats, Number of PAC, Couplet of PAC, Supraventricular Bigeminy (Paroxysmal), Supraventricular Trigeminy (Paroxysmal), Supraventricular Tachycardia, Maximum Duration of Supraventricular Tachycardia(s), The Longest Time of Supraventricular Tachycardia Happened
Record Total Number of Ventricular Heart Beats, Number of PVC, Couplet of PVC, Ventricular Bigeminy (Paroxysmal), Ventricular Trigeminy (Paroxysmal), Ventricular Tachycardia, Maximum Duration of Ventricular Tachycardia(s), The Longest Time of Ventricular Tachycardia Happened
- SDNN: The standard deviation of all NN intervals.
- RMSSD: The root mean square of the mean of the squared differences of two consecutive R-R intervals in the 24-hour recordings.
- SDANN: The standard deviation of all average normal sinus R-R intervals for all 5-minute segments in the 24-hour recordings.
- SDSD: The standard deviation of the differences between successive NN intervals.
- PNN50: Percentage of successive RR intervals that differ by more than 50 ms.
- TINN: Baseline width of the RR interval histogram.
- LF: Low Frequency (Frequenzbereich: 0,04 - 0,15Hz).
- HF: High Frequency power (frequency activity in the 0.15 - 0.40Hz range)
- VLF: Very Low Frequency (Frequenzbereich: 0,00 - 0,04Hz)
- ASDNN: The average of the standard deviation of all R-R intervals for all 5-minute segments in the 24-hour recordings.
ECG Report Conclusion
Hourly Statistics Table of ECG Data
Welcome to join in Wellue family. Let's share health information and find ways to keep in healthy from now on.