O2Ring™ Continuous Ring Oxygen Monitor x2
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $268.50 Sale
- A smart ring oxygen monitor, tracks your blood oxygen level, heart rate, and body movements every second automatically and accurately.
- Silent vibration alarm alerts you immediately when low oxygen, low heart rate, or high heart rate are detected.
- Record data and store long-term trends on your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop for free.
- Print and share four-second interval, high-resolution oximetry reports with your doctor, bringing great help for a sleep study.
- No more oppression, the soft silicone material makes it comfortable to wear overnight.
- USB rechargeable, one fully charged battery can last for two nights.
Not available in the USA.
Love it so easy to use and wear
I have bought two O2Ring and one is used every night. I also use a CPAP. Since I some times take my mask off during sleep, the O2Ring will wake me up when I stop breathing. The second Ring is a spare.
I really like the ability to download csv files. As one who works with Excel, I've tried to determine sleep quality from the data but I need more insight.
How / where do I find a calculator to convert this data to sleep: rest, deep, .. etc?”
I like these so much I purchased 2 more. Now I have 4 for myself and family members.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.