It always works perfectly. The best part is, the alert continues until you turn it off. If it were one ding, I may not wake up. And it would immediately alert again if my oxygen level falls again. This ensures I wake up. If you have someone elderly, sleep apnea, or anyone you need to ensure alive, this is the best product. It has helped us so much and I can finally sleep with peace of mind!
I purchased the oxygen monitor with an audible alarm for the purpose of alerting and monitoring when my loved one on their bed in the middle of the night. I placed the phone near my bed on the floor, it alerted me immediately so that I could quickly get up and care for my loved one. The device on my wife finger is also a beep at the same time. I wish I had known about this many months ago, but now that I have it, it has been a lifesaver in many ways! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!!!!
But how can I to get the app device?
LOVE the device! Wear it all the time and it alerts me when O2 is below set limit. Graphs the results of O2, heart and activity. My only complaint (thus 4 rather than 5 stars) is that it does not always connect with my phone and tells me my Bluetooth is not turned on -- and it IS. In those instances, can not go into dashboard to see my readings.
I have been using a CMS 50 for monitoring sleep apnea. This device is so much easier to use, it gives a simple graph showing if you have gone below a certain range . It’s great. Nicer to wear than the other device I have.
I was charged $3.14 foreign transaction fee by my credit card. I was not made aware, that the transaction is done in UK. You should make your customer aware of that fee. I am very disappointed..
I have been searching for something like this for a couple of years. My wife has a traumatic brain injury. She has focal seizures that consist of her facial muscles & eyes so they are not as noticeable as a grand mal seizure . We still get out a lot & travel 3+ hours for Dr. appointments. What I like about it is the bluetooth connection to my phone & the app & the alert if her oxygen drops as it does when she has a seizure. I don't have to take her patient monitor with us on trips anymore & the battery lasted the first 12 hour trip we took.
- the charge last 2 night, it charge quickly
- no problem after a week of use
- work well, alarm came off when O2 reach set number 88%
- the rubber band around the finger, sometime too tight
- the rubber band may not last long, I have a feeling it may break in the future. It would improve the design, if an additional velcro strap is added to make sure the device stay attached to finger during use.
- it takes long sometime for the results to show up on device (it display - - for a while sometime).
- the charting is weak, it would be nice to show low O2 in addition to average.
- It would be nice if an alarm can also be set for heart rate, like 100. It is dangerous if the heart rate at rest stay above 100 or go below 60.
I love the Oxylink! I live at 10,600’ elevation and use supplemental oxygen during sleep. Sometimes, however, I also drop into low oxygen levels during the day. I’ve used the Oxylink both overnight and during the day, but I especially like using it during the day. By wearing the monitor during the day, I am able to go about my business knowing that if my O2 levels drop, the audible alarm will notify me to either breathe deeply or pop on some oxygen supplementation.
It’s a great monitor, and I highly recommend it!